Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's only the middle of the week...

Today, we had a non-productive day. I tried doing more laundry, got two loads washed and one load dried. I tried doing dishes..... that didn't happen. Then the living room was next on my list.... nope. At 9am I realized that A was out of jar food, so I needed to make a "quick" run to target.... just for baby food..... 1.5 hours and $77 later, we left target with baby food... and some extra. This is why I don't like going to target.... I always leave broke. At least the only thing that I bought that I didn't need was only $6.00. So we get home, and I'm putting together a baby gift for an upcoming shower... and my cat... my dear, sweet, loving, cat.... pees right on a plastic bag right in front of me. She NEVER does that. She is the best cat ever. After talking to the hubs and to my mom, we think that maybe she has a UTI. I hope not, poor thing, but I swear if it's not the children, its the cat. *sigh* So after that, nothing too exciting happens. I run a couple more errands, and pick up hubs... and come home to cook up some yummy meatloaf which we shared with my mom and brother. All in all, our Wednesday wasn't too bad. Tomorrow I will be watching 2 other kiddos for about an hour. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. The cool thing is hubs is taking the day off tomorrow so I can get a little bit of rest in the afternoon....and hopefully get some sewing done and photos edited. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment