Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cutie with a Lobster Booty

I just had to show off this diaper. I made it for someone else who ordered it, but I messed up on the elastic and the top stitching and I'm not giving that to someone who bought it.... so Anna inherited it. I think it looks adorable on her, I'm quite proud of it, even though it's an "oops" diaper.  And she is just so darn cute that she can totally pull off a cute "boyish" diaper.

Anna in her Licorice Lane Lobster Diaper made by mama


And here's a diaper I completed for someone who purchased a tester from me. It's super cute, I hope she likes it as much as I do. 


I have more diapers almost finished (just need to complete the soakers) and then 4 more diapers to make.... can I just freeze time for a little bit so I can get these done???

1 comment: