Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Been awhile.... fantastic update though!

In less then 24 hours, I made the decision to go ahead and open my Hyena Cart shop and start selling custom Pocket diapers. In that time, I have sold 10 diapers.... 10!!! It's amazing. My prices are still low, or so I've been told. I may up the price after my opening month (Possibly June 1st I will raise the prices)... but I hope that my customers will be repeats! This is so exciting and I'm very happy about the progress from this so far. 

My One Size *fits most* Pocket diapers
Click on my Logo to go to my HC store

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! That is awesome. I am not a cloth diapering mama (don't know enough about it) but anything that allows you to be home with your babies and make money sounds like a great thing to me!

    ReplyDelete